Have an account?

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Robert Pattinson fans are fat, antisocial, losers and insecure people

So one day I was surfing the net and read some comments on a Rob related video. I read a comment there and this is what it says.

Most of the girls I know crushing on Robert Pattinson are fat, antisocial, losers, and insecure girls.


Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. (freedom of speech duh!) But I wonder if the person who said it actually has a small box where you can see people a.k.a. television. Has this person ever see 'some' of the girls who are crushing on Robert Pattinson? If you're reading this I want to introduce you to 'some' of those girls.



This is Hilary Duff. She's a celebrity and she admitted that she has a crush on Robert Pattinson. Is she fat? Nope, I don't think so. Next!




The next exhibit is none other than Jennifer Love Hewitt. She's also crushing on Robert Pattinson. Antisocial? Hmmmmm I don't think so? Next please!



She looks really familiar. Oh yeah! It's Shakira! She also admitted on having a crush on our boy. Does she look like a loser to anyone? Get a pair of spectacles. :)



What a pretty girl, isn't she? Her name is Dakota Fanning you know the lil' kid from I Am Sam. She also admitted that she has a crush on Robert Pattinson. Does she look insecure to anyone? Actually she looks confident posing for some camera guy.



"Those girls are freaking celebrities you dumbo! They might've just admitted that they're crushing on Rob for publicity!". Publicity? Yes, maybe. My point here is this. How can you generalize that Rob fans are fat, antisocial, losers and insecure when there are girls like them (publicity or not) who admit that they have a crush on Robert Pattinson? Do you have like a satellite installed outside Earth that tracks down Rob's fans? I'm not asking anyone to do some national survey but dude think first before you generalize. Thinking helps burn calories. I'm also not saying that all of Rob's fans are cool looking(depends on how you define cool) but it just irks me how people pick on someone's fans 'cause they're too jealous and insecure. Yeah I said it you punkass! If you're girlfriend/boyfriend left you for Robert effing Pattinson don't blame it on the fans you psycho! Get some reality check and see why your partner left you!
P.S. Just had to get it off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment