Have an account?

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

DCFC's Preview of Meet me on the Equinox



This is a tease to one of New Moon's Soundtracks. This song is called Meet me on the Equinox played by Death Cab For Cutie. Meet me on the Equinox will be performed by the band in this coming MTV Video Music Awards. I'm so stoked to see them play this track in full blast woop! I'm crossing my fingers for some Rob and Kris cameo in the music video. Is there any possibility to that? I hope Summit realizes that this could be another source of income. :)


P.S. to those people who are claiming that they've been DCFC fans since birth. Can you not be happy that DCFC is finally getting a break? And please don't start me with the they're-going-to-be-famous-'cause-they're-good crap 'cause I ain't buying it. I believe that they're good, I listened to some of their songs and yes I just discovered that hey DCFC actually exists. I knew them because of Twilight Saga. Didn't you realize that this is another way for them to get more funds for their awesome music? Geez! So freaking high school!



Another P.S. Thanks to unforgettablestory for the vid. :) And btw to those reading this, what do you think of it? I think they'd do great playing it full blast in this coming MTV Video Movie Awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment