Have an account?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Day that The Sparkly One tweeted......



I was completely shattered. Yes, it's an exaggeration. It's already been days since I missed this very important event of my Twilife. Yes, you can call me insane. You can call me anything you want but the pain inflicted by missing this will still be there. Maybe that's why when I was out in the world (babysitting) a little voice is whispering in my mind saying 'hey you need to get your KStew-ish ass (mwaha!) on twitter 'cause you are missing the event of the decade! I got on twitter and I was shocked. I felt like puke barfing. I didn't know how to react. All I could think of was 'Chelsea (niece) is the devil's daughter'. How can I LET this happen? I had been neglecting my Twilife and this is the punishment. Tears (I think) were starting to make things blurry. Why oh why have I missed this?! I have been RT'ing and RT'ing and RT'ing (retweeting) just to see this happen! It happened.......I wasn't there to witness it........Rob.tweeted.and.I.wasn't.there. Oh the gawds had abandoned me!

Uhm seriously though, cheesiness aside I really hated that I missed it. Even though it seemed like PFach was the one who really tweeted it and Rob probably just said go ahead or yeah sure I still freaking hated that I missed it. I mean how often would it happen that Rob tweets and I freaking missed it and if it ever happens again like duh!*sighs* This post is light years late but I just needed to let it out. That is all.


P.S. Would 1.5 M followers get KStew to tweet PFach?:) PFach's twitter is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment