Have an account?

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Kristen Covers British GQ Magazine

(Click for bigger images)




(I re-colored it, couldn't resist. 0-_-0)


Ciao, Bella. After four years as the heroine of abstinence-drenched vampire series Twilight, Kristen Stewart is ready to sink her teeth into something a little more grown up. The demure darling of Hollywood goes for chilled beers and nachos with GQ to talk candidly about the phenomenon, fame and the future, starting with next year's film adaptation of Jack Kerouac's Beat Generation classic On The Road. Read the full interview and see the stunning photoshoot by Norman Jean Roy in the November issue of British GQ, out Thursday.


What is with GQ amping up Rob and Kristen's sex appeal? I totally don't mind though. I know it's been forever since I last posted due to this meddlesome thing called real life. But, you know, OMGAH BREAKING DAWN, OTR, BEL AMI, AND COSMOPOLIS ARE COMING OUT SOON!! So, I thought, hey tone down the goody two shoes so here I am back to posting stuff that I fff-in <3. See you around.

(Play this vid) :)


Thanks to KBitch for the photos. (Except the one I edited)

No comments:

Post a Comment