Have an account?

Monday, October 11, 2010

Rob and Kristen All Giggly and Happy in LA

Click to enlarge









I see happy people and wandering hands. Oh what a happy bunch. So I was about to go to bed to get some shut eye then BAM these pics came out. Totally unexpected. Well, I wouldn't expect less from these two. According to JustJared, Rob and Kristen were spotted looking happy and couply after grabbing a bite to eat at Marsuhisa Japanese restaurant. I seriously want to know what they're laughing about 'cause I'm nosy like that. I hope we see more happy pics of Rob and Kristen.

P.S. For those wondering, the other lady beside Kristen is Rob and Tom's other agent.

P.P.S. Here's a little treat for all the nonstens. :)

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6048/123lqe.jpg

Photos Source

No comments:

Post a Comment