Have an account?

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Book Recommendations

Let's cut the shit. You can't read these books if you can't handle the following:

1. Feminism

2. Sexual Assault

3. Male Sadism

This series isn't just about those topics I mentioned. It's far more interesting than that. Well interesting is sort of an understatement. I can't think of the right adjective to describe it. At first you may get bored 'cause the development of the story and the characters is a bit slow. Don't skim you'll get confused 'cause this series has lots of subplots that lead to the major plot. As for the characters, well, I'm just totally blown away by Lisbeth Salander. I'll draw you a picture. If you read twifics, imagine Just Wait's Bella and Body & Mind's Bella combined. She's a cold bitch, very prone to self-psychoanalysis (it's like an instinct for her), suppresses fruitless emotions as much as possible, feminist and of course doesn't take shit from anyone. If you point a gun at her she'll point a bigger gun at you. Just read it. I uploaded 'em and hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do reading it. I've read the first two and about to read the third one.

P.S. DON'T FUCKING READ THESE BOOKS IF YOU'RE 17 YEARS OLD AND BELOW.



No comments:

Post a Comment