Have an account?

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Robsten Oh Robsten!

August 7 Rob and Kris were spotted by Moon of Letters to Twilight leaving Bobby Long's concert at Hotel Cafe in LA. According to Moon ,


"Marcus walks back to the door, and out comes Rob!! Yes, I saw Rob
Pattinson and he walked in front of me. If I had reached out my hand I would
have touched him. He walked half bent over and booked it for the cab. NO
bodyguards! We had a few seconds to look at him and then shocker of shockers
right behind him by a few feet walks Kristen Stewart! At that point we are both
stunned because we did not see her walk in. She walks by us quickly doing that
patented KStew hair thing and awkward walk to follow Rob and Marcus out to the
cab. Marcus jumps into the cab first, followed by Rob who half flies in and then
Kristen jumps in and they speed off crouching down. Because I am half shocked I
get one lousy pic of them jumping into the cab and one of the cab speeding away.
So a little after 10:30 pm Rob and Kristen headed back to the Chateau as
RadarOnline.com scooped."


So I thought it's going to be the last time we'll see our beloved sneaky Robsten. Sad. To my surprise......drum rolls please....Spotted Kris going out of Chateau Marmont which is the hotel where Rob stayed. Yes nosy people! Kris 'allegedly' spent the night with our Mr Sparkle! Squee twihards!Squeeee! Nice bedhair Kris! ;) "nonstens:Proof or it didn't happen". Alright alright here ya go ;D



There's your proof Nonstens. This is an early post so please to those haters who have kids feed your kids first before you get so bummed k? ;) Alright so we got to have 2 Robsten sighting already before TCA which is this coming monday. But wait.............there's more!! Squeeee twihards!HARD!It's coming!It's coming!Ha!Robsten strikes again! "Nonstens:Proof or it didn't happen." Oh come on! Oh well if that's what you want here ;)




OMG!It's ROBSTEN! According to robpattinsonworld.com,


"They had to walk past me to get to the car. The next thing you know, the
door opens and Stewart runs out, not knowing which way to go (And let me
tell you, girl knows how to dodge the cameras). I can’t pay attention to her
because within a few moments, Rob comes out and my first instinct is to ask
Rob for a picture. In my head I thought it would come out like, “OMG, OMG,
can I get your picture?” but all I could say was, “Rob?” and I held up my
camera. He apologetically said, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” and was rushed to
the car by a handler. He was very polite and even more gorgeous in
person!!!"


Wow can it get any better than this twihards? Something to get you through those times that you are being persecuted by the people who don't understand. So now I leave you with this question. Do you guys think Robsten spent another night together. If so, you think they did it? ;) Come on I know you do. ;)




P.S. Ok so for all the oreganons, here's what happened to him. Apparently he's still alive and scruffy. ;) Who's the other chick?;)


Credits: Moon, Radaronline.com, Socialitelife, robpattinsonworld.com and the person who owns the oregano pic.(please if you get to read this email me so that I can credit you properly ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment